Tuesday, June 4

He is Anas Aremeyaw Anas, the ace investigative journalist. I got to know of Anas when I was in the Junior High School formerly Junior Secondary School. The story was the one that He revealed the bad attitude of the company that produces digestive biscuits towards their consumers. Anas Aremeyaw Anas has been performing marvelously in his chosen field of journalism and this has led him to winning of numerous prestigious awards such as Young Achievers Award in Ghana as well so many International awards . He is gradually moving in an increasing pace from better to best.

He is so promising journalist that no one can be a stumbling block in his ways except the Almighty God. He is such a person I admire a lot for his unbiased attitude towards society. He cares not about the person who is committing the offence.
I thank God for giving us such a wonderful person in this world of ours. Mr. Aremeyaw does not only work to serve the good people in Ghana but also in some African countries as well. There is no denying the fact that he could win some many awards every year. From time immemorial I have seen no one who is such a brave investigative Journalist.
He is such a person to be emulated. The issue of investigative journalism is what I see to be between life and death. I remember one day I heard him do a story at the Psychiatric Hospital in Accra-the capital town of Ghana and taking injections that were meant to weaken the cells. According to him, the injection nearly made him impotent had it not been the intervention of his Doctor.
For a man to sacrifice his life with the prior aim of unearthing the irregularities in the country is a sign of complete patriotism other than what people see to be unethical journalism. This is my little perception about Anas Aremeyaw Anas. What do you think about this special man?
Let me have your say.
BY: JULIUS KOFI SATSI.
      GHANA INSTITUTE OF JOURNALISM

0 comments: